Friday 26 September 2014

Fig Taylor.


BIG organised for Fig Taylor to visit on Tuesday this week.
She was great, she has so much information in her head about the industry, well all different industries really and after a quick Q & A about how to present your portfolio we all split into smaller groups and did mini portfolio reviews, it felt a bit like Dragons Den on hyper drive trying to get all the words about what I am doing and where I want to be with my work but the feedback was great and has given me lots to think about and do with regards to approaching book publishers.
Of course after I had left I thought of a million other things I wished I had asked so I am pretty confident that I will be visiting Fig at Somerset house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...