Monday 13 September 2010

The BEST weekend!!!

I am finding it ever so difficult to focus today as my head is just brimming with brilliant memories of the absolutely fab weekend I have just had at The End of the Road festival. We were open minded and as we were not that familiar with a lot of the bands just drifted around dipping in and out of great folk music, I loved Dylan leBlanc and Ben Ottewell from Gomez myself, combined with delicious food stands, just the best chick pea curry mmm cant get it out of my head!! crepes, ice creams and beautiful surroundings and on Sunday finally spotted 3 of the resident peacocks milling about.
Another fave was wandering through the wood which had a hidden 70's disco, a piano and stage room for anyone who fancied a tinkle, fairy light galore and even a library. There were tons of things for kids to do as well in a really intimate and chilled surrounding aah lovely, I would highly recommend it!!
Right now I really must stop stuffing in leftover sweets and get on with some xmas work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...