Monday 1 October 2012

Ladder club seminar.

Last Thursday I went to Southend to attend the Ladder Club seminar organised by Lynn Tait of the Lynn Tait gallery. There were a number of speakers from the industry starting with the sucessful owners of Paper Salad and followed by Jeremy Corner from Blue eyed sun, Lynn Tait, Sharon Little from the GCA, Jakki Brown from Progressive Greetings magazine and lots more!
The day was jam packed full of information about how to start up and
I would highly recommend the seminar to those thinking of branching out.


1 comment:

  1. Hello!! Just found your blog when I was googling the Ladder Club. I was at Ladder Club on the Thursday last week too! It was good wasn't it...so useful. I'm really glad I went. Anyway, I just wanted to say I've just been looking on your website and I love your bright and colourful patterns and cards, they're fab! Specially liking the MissChief ones and the cute pastel coloured animals! - love them! Also love the idea of HSKT too! ..if you're ever short of people to join in, give me a shout! It looks fun! love Janine Xx
    ps. I have also discovered the work of Moira Millman thanks to your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...