Wednesday 18 July 2012

Card update.

I saw this yesterday and had to have it, there is something about painted wood I love, its a bit creepy but I am drawn to anything Day of the Dead. It also has nothing to do with my post either, I just like it!!
So, the latest on my card quest, I am really close to having my 50 card quota (as recommended by the GCA) and have been working on new ranges which I cant wait to show soon for feedback and today I have booked my first trade fair, after lots of deliberating about which one to do, I did have my heart fixed on Pulse, I have now swerved over to PG LIVE at the Business Design Centre next May.
 And so it is booked, I will be in the Springboard section and now I have lots of planning and tweaking and making ahead but with plenty of time so fingers crossed should look pretty cool, exciting times.
Hope you are all well x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...