Monday 17 December 2012

Olives 2nd Birthday Partay!

 




So we just had Olives 2nd birthday party at Exeter Street Hall in Brighton, its a cute hall that local residents are currently collectively buying so it can keep running :) You will also see my cake version of peppa pig, this was quite full on I can tell you but it got happily munched and Olive loved running up and down the hall with all her little friends.
So all that leaves is for me to wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS, 2012 has gone in a flash and not without adventure, moving house...twice and working hard on I Drew This so now for a rest and ROLL ON 2013 Enjoy XXX

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word! 2 already hasn't time flown! Olive is looking as cute as ever, give her a big birthday hug from The Pea Pod x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Olive is gorgeous! can't believe she's 2... and Nigella move over, your cake is amazing! just too talented Mrs! Happy Christmas and here's to a happy and healthy new year!
    p.s. I wore the beautiful hat your Mother in law crochet for me at the top of mount Etna!... best dressed trekker there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous! Happy birthday Olive. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Olive has changed so much! She looks gorgeous! Happy new year to all of you! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...