Monday 18 March 2013

A break away.



 We got back last night from a really nice break away visitng friends and all their little kiddies, great to get some time out and now very slowly getting back up to speed and reminding myself how much there is to be striking off the list in prep for the show, it was v nice to walk into the studio this morning and find I Drew This listed in the PG Show News.
 Just before we went away I did my first photo shoot with Kate Trevor, Kate is a photography student I met at the Christmas Fairy Tale Fair, it was a learning curve for us both but we got some good shots and we are looking forward to doing some more soon, here is one of my Happiness range which has been going down rather well so far round these parts :)
Oh yes and please do pop over to I Drew This facebook page for a look, Your support means lots x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...