Wednesday 7 May 2014

The House of Animal Consciousness.


Here is my work in our Open House.
Having not done an open house before it was bit of an unknown how it would first time round and so I was thrilled when the first sale of the house on Sunday was two Matryoska doll A3 framed prints.
What is interesting about the Open Houses is that is it a different audience to the craft fairs and as a result my creative brain is already whirring with ideas for new prints I can work on for next year and there is still three more weekends of The House of Animal Consciousness to go.
We have been so lucky that professor Anil Seth has been kind enough to let us use his beautiful house and if you would like to see some photos of the other artists taking part you can pop over to my Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...