Thursday 18 September 2014

The lakehouse, Hamburg.


The little one and the lake house, she was my best helper...



Its been too long since I last posted, I have been totally caught up in summer and these photos show just one project I was thrilled to be asked to help with when we were away in Germany visiting our good friends and their new and beautiful baby, paint the lake house...


I mixed paints galore and in the baking heat whilst batting away horse flies I began painting light blue next to the bright blue sky...



 We had to keep it pretty simple ( didn't want to go too crazy and scare the fishermen ) but they seemed to like it and I am hoping that it is now settling in since we left, it was a magical place to be and gather my thoughts before heading back to a totally crazy Brighton...



So now summer continues down here on the south coast and with the little one back at pre school its back to focussing on work and I Drew This. 
Having now done three trade shows I have a much better understanding of what it takes to get the business going and ask myself whether this is the route I want to take with my work, my prints have been proving very successful and I am still on the quest to find a book publisher to begin working with, with lots of new projects in motion Autumn is looking to be an exciting time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...