Friday 18 February 2011


Hallo, another week flies by in a whirl of family life (including a small hangover from the delicious bottle of bubbly we finished off Valentines night!), alongside which I have been working on the promotional side of my work aswell as developing some more designs for specific products on my quest for a big break.
It was nice to visit a friend and find one of my cushions from Envelop on her sofa looking rather neat here it is along with some that I have donning my own sofa along with one of my bags too.
Next project...mugs! Happy weekends :)

2 comments:

  1. Ah lovely, don't work too hard! you'll get that BIG break no probs! fab work:) have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely weekend.
    Love the cushions, they're fab x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...